What is Chili’s Presidente Rewards?
- Chili’s Presidente Rewards is a loyalty program designed to reward customers of Chili’s American Grill & Bar restaurants located in the West and South of India.
- Members are rewarded with points every time they dine at Chili’s. These reward points can be redeemed on their future visits after crossing the minimum threshold of 500 reward points. Additionally, we run special offers & promotions for our members.
- The program is designed to use your mobile number as the user id. This is eco-friendly, takes away hassle of carrying an additional plastic card or remembering another number. Simply quote your mobile number at the time of billing and we will send you a sms with the points accrued and the total balance in your account.
What does a customer need to do to become a Chili’s Presidente Rewards member?
- To become a member, guests need to register at the Restaurant or our website www.chilisindia.com
- Just provide your mobile number, fill up a few details about yourself, choose a password & submit.
- On enrollment, members will receive a welcome SMS and e-mail. OTP based verification of mobile number and email is mandatory for registration. Once verified, any points earned before verification will reflect in members account.
- Members can check balance points by logging in to our website www.chilisindia.com or ask the server to check the balance.
Is there any joining fee?
The membership is absolutely free. There is no joining fee.
What kind of information will we collect?
- Name (mandatory)
- Mobile phone number (mandatory)
- Date of Birth (optional)
- Anniversary Date (optional)
- Email address (mandatory)
How do I collect points?
You can collect points as per the accrual table given below by dining with us at any of our outlets. Please ensure to quote your Mobile Number before or while asking for your bill. Automatically you'll earn points for all eligible transactions. Points can be only collected when the mobile number is punched in the system.
- Only one guest can collect point at a given time on a particular table. The bill cannot be split
- Note: reward points are issued on total value of bill including all taxes
Rewards points Accrual
Name of the Program
Chili’s Presidente Rewards
1 point = 40 paise
Spend between Re. 1 –Rs. 4999 = 10 points per Rs.100
Spend between Rs. 5000 – Rs. 9,999 = 15 points per Rs.100
Spend between Rs. 10,000+ = 20 points per Rs.100
Minimum points required for Redemption
: 500 points
- You dine for the first time at Chili’s and enroll into Presidente Rewards. Your bill value is 5000 and you filled online feedback after your meal.
- Dine In Points : 15 / 100 * 5000 = 750 points
- You now decide to bring your team or throw a party for your friends at Chili’s. Your bill value is 11000 and you filled online feedback after your meal.
- Dine In Points : 20 / 100 * 11000 = 2200 points
Remember the more your bill value the more points you earn!
When will I get the points credited to my account? If I haven’t received points for my transaction. What do I do?
- You should get the points credited to your account instantly. You will be informed through a sms on your registered mobile number.
- If you don’t receive the sms, please write to us with the location and copy of the bill at email@example.com
What is the value of the points?
Presidente Rewards Point can be redeemed against food and beverage at any Chili’s restaurant in South and West India and each point is worth Rs. 0.40 (forty paisa)
How can I redeem the points?
- You have to provide your registered mobile number to the server as well as the number of points to redeem on your bill.
- The server will make a request on the system and you will receive an instant OTP (One Time Password) on you mobile device, which needs to be provided to the server.
- Once the OTP is verified and entered in the system, your points will be redeemed
- A minimum of 500 points is required to start redeeming your points.
What will be my password if I get automatically registered to the program through the billing system?
Once you get automatically registered to the program, you can reset your password by signing in with your mobile number through this website www.chilisindia.com
My mobile phone number has changed, what do I need to do?
For verification purposes you will need to provide a valid proof of identity with photo like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card. Please email is the same on firstname.lastname@example.org id. The change will take 7 days after your verification is done.
I do not feel comfortable providing my personal details. It might be at risk….
Please do not worry about your personal information. It is our company’s policy not to divulge these details to any 3rd party without a NDA in place. Your personal information is safe with us and will only be used to keep you informed about your account with Presidente Rewards Program and the new promotions at Chili’s. We will be sending you coupons too as rewards for being a loyal member.
Why do I need to provide my e-mail id? I do not want to be spammed!
When you log-in through your e-mail id, we will update you about the various offers and promotions specially designed for our members. If you do not wish to continue receiving our promotional offers you have the freedom to unsubscribe by clicking on the link or sending a message to email@example.com
Is Chili’s Presidente Rewards Program applicable at all Restaurants of Chili’s?
This program is valid in all Chili’s restaurants in West & South India. For locations, please visit this link- www.chilisindia.com/storelocator
What is the validity of my points?
Validity of your points collected through transaction at Chili’s is for 1 year from the date of issue.
I no longer wish to be a part of the Presidente Rewards Program. How do I stop getting e-mails and sms? Can I pass my points to someone else?
- We are sorry to hear that. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org id to request for unsubscribing from the program
- These points are non- transferable and you will forfeit all points once you leave our program.