What is Chili’s Presidente Rewards?
- Chili’s Presidente Rewards is a loyalty program designed to reward customers of Chili’s American Grill & Bar restaurants located in the West and South of India.
- Members are rewarded with points every time they dine at Chili’s. These reward points can be redeemed on their future visits after crossing the minimum threshold of 500 reward points. Additionally, we run special offers & promotions for our members.
- The program is designed to use your mobile number as the user id. This is eco-friendly, takes away hassle of carrying an additional plastic card or remembering another number. Simply quote your mobile number at the time of billing and we will send you a sms with the points accrued and the total balance in your account.
What does a customer need to do to become a Chili’s Presidente Rewards member?
- To become a member, guests need to register at the Restaurant
- Ask the store manager or your server for the enrollment tablet, fill up a few details about yourself, choose a password & submit.
- On enrollment, members will receive a welcome SMS and e-mail. Enrollment through a physical form will take up to 4 working days.
- Guest can check points the next time he comes to Chili’s by logging in to the tablet using his mobile number as the id and the 6 digit password.
Is there any joining fee?
The membership is absolutely free. There is no joining fee.
What kind of information will we collect?
- Mobile phone number
- Date of Birth
- Anniversary Date
- PIN CODE
- Email address
How do I collect points?
You can collect points as per the accrual table given below by dining with us at any of our outlets. Please ensure to quote your Mobile Number before or while asking for your bill. Automatically you'll earn points for all eligible transactions. Points can be only collected when the mobile number is punched in the system.
- Only one guest can collect point at a given time on a particular table. The bill cannot be split
- Note: reward points are issued on base value of bill not including the taxes
Rewards points Accrual
Name of the Program
Chili’s Presidente Rewards
1 point = 40 paise
Spend between Re. 1 –Rs. 4999 = 10 points per Rs.100
Spend between Rs. 5000 – Rs. 9,999 = 15 points per Rs.100
Spend between Rs. 10,000+ = 20 points per Rs.100
Joining bonus: 50 / Global feedback (Gems) : 500
Threshold for Redemption
: 500 points
- You dine for the first time at Chili’s and enroll into Presidente Rewards. Your bill value is 5000 and you filled online feedback after your meal.
- Joining Bonus : 50 points
- Dine In Points : 15 / 100 * 5000 = 750 points
- Online Feedback Bonus : 500 points
- Total Points: 1250
You can avail a free lunch combo worth 400 with these reward points!
- You now decide to bring your team or throw a party for your friends at Chili’s. Your bill value is 11000 and you filled online feedback after your meal.
- Dine In Points : 20 / 100 * 11000 = 2200 points
- Online Feedback Bonus : 500 points
- Total Points : 1250 (from first visit) + 2700 from this visit = 3950 points
- You can avail a free dinner for two worth 1500 with these reward points!
Remember the more your bill value the more points you earn!
When will I get the points credited to my account? If I haven’t received points for my transaction. What do I do?
- You should get the points credited to your account instantly. You will be informed through a sms on your registered mobile number.
- If you don’t receive the sms, please write to us with the location and bill details at email@example.com
What is the value of the points?
Presidente Rewards Point can be redeemed against food and beverage worth Rs.0.40 (forty paisa)
How can I redeem the points?
- You have to provide your registered mobile number to the server as well as the number of points to redeem on your bill.
- The server will make a request on the system and you will receive an instant OTP (One Time Password) on you mobile device, which needs to be provided to the server.
- Once the OTP is verified and entered in the system, your points will be redeemed
- A minimum of 500 points is required to start redeeming your points.
What will be my password if I get automatically registered to the program through the billing system?
Once you get automatically registered to the program, you can reset your password by signing in with these login credentials through this website.
My mobile phone number has changed, what do I need to do?
For verification purposes you will need to provide a valid proof of identity with photo like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card. Please email is the same on firstname.lastname@example.org id. The change will take 7 days after your verification is done.
I do not feel comfortable providing my personal details. It might be at risk….
Please do not worry about your personal information. It is our company’s policy not to divulge these details to any 3rd party without a NDA in place. Your personal information is safe with us and will only be used to keep you informed about your account with Presidente Rewards Program and the new promotions at Chili’s. We will be sending you coupons too as rewards for being a loyal member.
Why do I need to provide my e-mail id? I do not want to be spammed!
When you log-in through your e-mail id, we will update you about the various offers and promotions specially designed for our members.
What about redemption if system is down?
If you wish to redeem points and the internet at the outlet is down, Restaurant managers will call the helpdesk for the same and the helpdesk team will assist in this process and will redeem your points for you.
What about earning points if system is down?
If you wish to earn points and the internet at the outlet is down, do not worry. Your points will get credited to the account when the internet is up again. If your points do not get credited to your account in 72 hours .You can write to us at email@example.com with your bill and we will do the needful.
Where can I check my points?
You can check your balance points by signing-in on this website. You can even ask your server at Chili’s to provide you the information.
What is the procedure of filling the feedback? Do I have to communicate with someone that I have filled the feedback? How will I know whether I have received the points on my account?
Please fill the GEM survey by going to www.chilisindia.com/feedback and enter the same mobile number as your Presidente Rewards ID. You will receive500 points within 4 working days of your feedback date and it will be followed by an SMS
Is Chili’s Presidente Rewards Program applicable at all Restaurants of Chili’s?
This program is valid in all Chili’s restaurants in West & South India. For locations, please visit this link- www.chilisindia.com/storelocator
What is the validity of my points?
Validity of your points collected through transaction at Chili’s is for 1 year from the date of issue. Validity of GEM or any other bonus points will remain 1month till informed otherwise.
I am not registered to Presidente Rewards. How will I get the 500 points for the feedback that I provide on GEM website?
When you enter the feedback on the website and select to be a part of our regular promotions, you have to provide your phone number. You will automatically be registered to our Presidente Rewards Program and will start receiving sms and e-mails from our side.
I no longer wish to be a part of the Presidente Rewards Program. How do I stop getting e-mails and sms? Can I pass my points to someone else?
- We are sorry to hear that. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org id to request for unsubscribing from the program
- These points are non- transferable and you will forfeit all points once you leave our program.